D.J. Gongol and Associates, Inc. are the exclusive manufacturer's representatives for the Ramparts lines of municipal water and wastewater treatment systems in the states of Iowa and Nebraska. The Ramparts line of air-driven diaphragm pumps are ideal for moving sludges and slurries. Formerly the Gorman-Rupp
Ramparts Division, Ramparts builds the best sludge and slurry pumps on the market, and D.J. Gongol & Associates, Inc.
is proud to point to a long list of satisfied Ramparts air-driven diaphragm pump users in Iowa and Nebraska.
See how a Ramparts single-diaphragm sludge/slurry pump works
The Ramparts air-operated diaphragm pump has unique features and solid characteristics that make it stand out as your best choice for handling thick and solids-laden sludges and slurries:
- Heavy-duty construction. Ramparts air-driven diaphragm pumps are built with heavy-duty air cylinders and rugged, extra-thick casings for outstanding stability.
The air cylinder is chrome-plated for extra-long life, and the pumps are cast from ductile iron -- some even available in stainless steel.
- Stroke indicator rod. Ramparts pumps are built with a stroke indicator rod that allows 360° visual monitoring of pump operation.
- Heavy-duty linings. Take your choice of linings, depending on your application needs: Hypalon®, neoprene, Nordel®, natural rubber, Nitrile®, and Vitron® are all available.
- Superior solids-handling capacity. The Ramparts air-driven diaphragm pump can move large spherical solids without clogging -- an important feature for any plant where sludges and slurries are flowing.
- Capacity for high solids contents. Sludges and slurries with high solids content can still move in a Ramparts air-driven diaphragm pump. The highly efficient air-driven design delivers high capacities for the long haul. Your sludge pumps and slurry pumps have to be reliable, and Ramparts pumps are the most reliable anywhere.
- Outstanding cost efficiency. After years of trouble-free service, a Ramparts sludge or slurry pump may need to be rebuilt with new check valves or a new diaphragm. The cost of a complete rebuild is about one-fifth the price of the original pump -- meaning your Ramparts pump is an investment that will pay for itself over and over for years to come.
- Simple, infinitely-adjustable controls. With the easy-to-use Ramparts controller, you can adjust stroke rates and pressures to fit your pumping needs exactly.
- Packaged systems engineered at the factory. An engineered Ramparts pump system is built and packaged at the factory and delivered in a corrosion- and mildew-resistant fiberglass enclosure. A complete station comes with pumps, air compressor, controls, and internal piping ready to operate -- just add power and external piping.
- Smooth operation. Ramparts sludge pumps can be tuned to remove sludges from a clarifier or settling basin at precisely the rate of accumulation. With a Ramparts sludge pump, your wastewater reclamation can be efficiently tuned to prevent solids re-suspension.
Contact us for custom specifications and calculations on a Ramparts sludge pump or Ramparts slurry pump - use our contact page