D.J. Gongol and Associates, Inc. are the exclusive manufacturer's representatives for Gorman-Rupp
municipal wastewater lift stations in Iowa and Nebraska, and are authorized distributors for industrial lift stations in the same region. The Gorman-Rupp Company
is the world's leading manufacturer of self-priming centrifugal pumps, and we are proud to sell such an outstanding product for water and wastewater treatment applications in Iowa and Nebraska. Gorman-Rupp
pumps are reliable and easy to maintain, and Gorman-Rupp
packaged lift stations provide you, the user, with single-source responsibility
for the entire system.
lift stations come with some great advantages:
- The operator stays high and dry -- no confined-space entry! Self-priming centrifugal pumps keep the fluids on the inside. With Gorman-Rupp pre-packaged lift stations, you'll avoid the danger and liability of a confined-space entry when you go to make regular maintenance on your station. Gorman-Rupp pumps -- and operators -- stay high and dry above the sump.
- No worries. Every Gorman-Rupp pump 4" or larger will clear a 3" solid anywhere in the pump. That's the size of a baseball -- meaning you get virtually clog-free operation in addition to the great advantages of keeping the pump high and dry.
- Reliability. Dozens of Gorman-Rupp applications are still working here in Iowa and Nebraska more than a decade after we first put them into place. Your operators have better things to do than fix pumps all day. Go with the reliability of a Gorman-Rupp application! See for yourself! We'll be happy to share our references -- just check with us by using our contact page or call us at (515) 223-4144.
- Our exclusive five-year guarantee. We're so confident that your Gorman-Rupp pumps will give you trouble-free operation that we'll offer you a five-year guarantee on service. That's more reliability than you can expect from your own car or truck!
- Proven results. We'll put Gorman-Rupp pumps side-by-side with any competitor's and let you make the decision. Once you see how a Gorman-Rupp pump outperforms any other pump on the market, you'll know why we've earned the trust of scores of municipalities across Iowa and Nebraska.
- Hands-free operation. Why spend your time doing what a reliable Gorman-Rupp system can do for you? Gorman-Rupp stations are available with auto-start controls, so when the power goes out, your system keeps working!
A complete Gorman-Rupp
6' x 6' lift station is shown above -- with a convenient, easy-to-reach control panel that is locked out of the reach of vandals. Take a look at our Gorman-Rupp 7' x 10' lift stations
, or consider the peace of mind an auto-start lift station
could bring your municipal operator. It's a complete pumping station that operates normally from regular AC current -- but in a power failure, it moves into self-starting DC mode driven by a reliable engine. Most catastrophic power failures are caused by major storms -- and that's the last time you want to be without pumping power. Gorman-Rupp
auto-start lift stations are the best insurance you can buy!
has taken the industry-leading T-Series pump and made it even better with the Super T-Series! The Super T-Series gives us even more reasons to share why a Gorman-Rupp
packaged lift station is the best station built today. And they're made in Mansfield, Ohio, USA, so you can be proud of where you bought it. We're also proud to represent Gorman-Rupp
's pressure-booster stations for municipal water supplies. Contact us
for custom specifications and calculations.